Thursday, February 23, 2006

Safari... Whoop Whoop!



Yes so I'm glad I got it out of my system because I will NEVER, I repeat never drive on them bumpy roads for 3 hours at a time again! LOL... but let me tell you it was worth every single second... Yes we saw a kill... I even got a movie of it for those sick freaks of you who want to join me when I get home and show it off... I was like 3 feet from the lion and 15 feet from the kill... They tore thsoe buffalos apart! We stayed at the Ngorongoro Sopa lodge which is like the nicest lodge you can stay in and it was amazing... We took in every second of it. It as beautfiul the sunset was AMAZING (there's pic just for you Sara!) and we all had such a good time with one another... The pictures say it all. Oh yeah, as you cna see those are girl lions.... doing all the work tryin to get the bacon for the fam! Independent women!!! :)

This sunset is for SARA! I love you cousin!

Here's a Massai Kid... how awesome.


Yes, it's an elephant! Hey!

Look how close I was to this Zebra!!! I can count his bi racial stripes... diverse-city whoop whoop. :)

No comments: